NOW HIRING FOR 2 LOCATIONS LANSING MI AND CHARLOTTE NORTH CAROLINA
2 Tax Preparer Positions is opening up: Job Description still to come
|Seasonal (January-April) 2013|
Part Time (20-30 Hours a week)
- Respond to questions, and general correspondence
- Perform related office duties, as required.
- Work is performed in a typical office environment.
- Supervise staff in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Assist in the training process of employees assigned to location
- Manage the preparation of federal and state income tax returns including the electronic filing process
- Manage the weekly schedules of employees
- Resolution of customer complaints and customer service issues
- Are you willing to become an RTRP? refer to Income Tax School
- ALL OTHER DUTIES ASSIGNED
- Must be HONEST and be able to keep information CONFIDENTIAL!!!
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Two years of professional tax office experience
- Computer skills
- Must be detailed oriented
- Must possess the ability to work without supervision.
- Must have strong written and oral skills: have the ability to write business letters and form thoughts together
- Must be punctual
- Have the ability to multi-task
- Must exemplify professionalism at all times
- Should be a Quick Learner and able to adjust when needed
- CPA, EA, RTRP
DEADLINE: NOVEMBER 1, 2012
EMAIL US: email@example.com